We feel that the essential ingredient in creating a successful event is quality communication between our staff and our clients. Therefore, we will spend all of the time necessary to listen to a client’s ideas and event objectives. Once an event strategy is agreed upon, we endeavor to keep our clients posted of event status and developments. We believe this time is well spent, it allows our staff to proceed with confidence knowing the needs and expectations of our clients, and in turn, our clients can relax and enjoy an event that is polished, creative and bears their unique signature.
It is a complete process, including (but not limited to):
Assessing the export readiness
Conducting gap analysis
Drafting plans and budgets
Delivering training and coaching
Identifying potential markets
Initiate the export plan
Develop the action and budgeting plans
Implementation, finding potential importers and secure deals
Monitoring and Evaluation
The focus will be on how to better coach your employees to higher performance. Coaching is a process of relationship building and setting goals. An easy-to-understand coaching model taught in this assignment will guide you through the process.
Defining Coaching and Mentoring
The goal of this module is to define both concepts and introduce a coaching model that will allow you to focus on improving performance and enhance exports.
This module will discuss setting goals with an easy-to-remember technique. This is the first component or the “G” of the GROW method of coaching. We will explore what this is and how to be developed.
Benefits to establishing goals upfront in the process:
- Your export employee will have a better chance of starting in the right direction together.
- Coaching time is more efficient once goals are discussed upfront.
- You are able to plan ahead of the session and prepare targeted questions.
- The coaching session is direct and avoids meandering.
- You will come across more clear, instilling confidence in your employees.
Understanding the Realities
In this module, you will learn how to place that stake in the ground, marking the beginning of the coaching journey. Examining the current realities is the second component or the “R” of the GROW model.
- Identify the obstacle: Have a frank discussion and determine what is blocking the performance.
- Root out the cause: Many times underlying emotions or problems may be the cause of the obstacles.
- Antidote given: A remedy to the situation is needed in order to get past this obstacle. Brainstorm on ways to remove the obstacles.
Our innovative tools are your gate to potential buyers, these vital tools are cost-effective methods to reach buyers/importers worldwide and offer the right information at the right time.
Together We Achieve More